Friday, July 13, 2012

Panama City Florida

For our vacation , we went to Panama City Fl..My husbands parents live there .. We stayed on the beach in a very nice condo..( Sterling Breeze Condos) ..We have stayed on the beach before , but this condo was much nicer than some of the others we have stayed in.

My youngest son and I ..he started Freshman High school football camp this week..and it is HOT out !

Our condo...16th floor..Right in the middle..

The beach was just beautiful..we spent every day in the ocean, te water was so clear and warm ! We  walked the beach every morning.. It was a great time !

My son and I.. he will be off to school in Kentucky next month

They went jet skiing for the first time..they had a blast



My husband and his parents..

The balcony to our door of the condo ..pretty high up ! In the distance is a really cute little shopping mall called Pier Park..We walked there every night.

We left Panama City and drove down to Holiday Fl. and visited my stepmother and then went to the cemetary where my Dad is..

The cemetary had so many flags lining the drive in because of the 4th of July..It was very pretty..

I was sure glad to get home and see these munchkins !!!
Thanks for coming by, And thank you always for your nice comments !!

1 comment:

Kris said...

You have a beautiful family! I have never been to Florida, but I have a cousin in Lavar(?) that I would love to go see one day.
My friends daughter went to Kentucky on a volleyball scholarship. She loved it there! Best of luck to your son!!
XO Kris
PS Nice tan!