Saturday, July 14, 2012

Giant granny finish & Lizzie Kate Halloween

This blanket was my car project to Florida and back.. I almost finished it ,just did a couple more rows and the border when I got home. It is 52 rounds and 4 rows of sc for the border..





Before we left I finished this Lizzie Kate Halloween abc.. Its really cute, can't wait to figure out what I am going to do to finish it.  We finally got some desperately needed rain yesterday and its drizzling this morning. Hope it does that all day ! 
Have a wonderful weekend !
Photobucket

7 comments:

Petunia Pill said...

Love blues and whites! It's always clean and crisp! Pretty project! 52 rounds? Ugh!!!! I bet those last few rounds were slooooooow! Have a good weekend! Hugs, Annette

luvmyferretz said...

Very nice! I plan to make a giant granny soon, after I finish my hexagon afghan. I didn't know what colors to use for the granny until now! Thank you for the inspiration!

Kristi said...

Fabulous finishes!! That blanket is so beautiful. And you probably know how I feel about the Halloween Sampler! ♥

I put the final stitches in my L*K last night. :) On to the next one! Lol.

Kris said...

Love the blues! Looks like the ocean!!!!
Fun!!!

Carol said...

Another gorgeous blanket--and in my favorite blue and white :)

The LK finish is adorable, too, Priscilla--looks like a very fun piece to stitch!

Cattinka said...

It is sooo beautiful, I like the blues you used.
KATRIN W.

Harriett said...

I love your giant granny! Im working on one now in scraps.