Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Peppermint Seeds.. Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning! 
We are stitching Christmas in July .. and up first is "Peppermint Seeds "available 
Here in our Etsy shop

Did you know Santa has a seed shop? 
He needs to grow the Peppermint Seeds to make his Candy canes! We hope that you are seed stitching this month along with us! For finishing I used one of the blocks from Michael's.. They no longer sell these but you can get finishing blocks from Stitch, etc. on Facebook. I added bows from 2 different Stitching With The Housewives Ribbons .. added greenery and a peppermint that came from an ornament from Hobby Lobby last year . These would also be adorable as ornaments!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop
  Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: