Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Word Swap..Rabbits ..New Series!

Hello friends!
"Rabbits" is the start of our new 12 month series "Word Swap"!
"Word Swap" pieces are like the little black dress for your cross stitch seasonal displays! This is the last of our 4 new releases for Nashville Needlework Market. A lot of shops have this for preorder so you can get yours as soon as they return from Market!
all the necessities.. for finishing I used magnets and washers . I glued the sticky board covered with the black and white Chelsea's Checks to the wood piece and added the magnets on top of that . Finishing was so simple with no embellishments .. This will be the perfect base piece with all your seasonal rabbit stitching and rabbits scattered around it!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 
 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: