Thursday, February 29, 2024

Stitch Like It's Your Job.. Sassy Str*pper

Good morning! In March our Sassy Strippers have a cross stitch theme! 
First up.. "Stitch Like It's Your Job" available here in our Etsy shop! These pieces will make perfect exchange gifts for retreats or just a nice gift for a stitcher. 
The finishing piece is from PaisleysandPolkadots.com
I used magnets and washers so I can change the piece out. I used Chelsea's Checks for the background and added a Stitching with the housewives ribbon bow with a covered button on top. 
 Thanks so much for stopping by

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: