Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Santa’s Pals ..Roundabout


Good morning! 
This is "Santa and His Pals" our newest Roundabout available here in our Etsy shop 
Santas wearing his Reindeer romper .. hanging out with the reindeer! For finishing I used the wood bead wreaths from Hobby Lobby..The sticky circles and ribbon from Fat Quarter Shop  and Chelsea's Checks in red/white. I also covered a button with the checks. The back I used a tiny bottle brush wreath on top of the Stitching with the Housewives Ribbon.

A roundabout finishing tutorial

 We can't wait to see your "Santa and his Pals" all stitched up!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: