Thursday, October 5, 2023

Bringing home The Turkey ..Sassy Str*pper

Good morning! 

Let’s bring home the turkey for Thanksgiving! 

“Bringing Home The Turkey “ is our newest “Sassy Str*pper available here in our Etsy shop 

For finishing I used this orange arched piece from Hobby Lobby .. I use mustard Stitching Housewives Stripes and orange and white Chelsea’s Checks. I added Stitching Housewives ribbon under the stitching and in a bow at the top.. the Turkey is a felt sticker from Hobby lobby .  


 Thank you so much for stopping by! 



Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: