Thursday, August 31, 2023

The Witch.. “Sassy Str*ppers”





Good morning!
As promised "The Strippers" are back .. this time a set for Halloween.. starting with "The Witch" .. she is available here in our Etsy shop!
I finished her as an ornament for my Halloween tree. I used Chelsea's Checks in purple and black .. Priscilla's Polkas in orange and black . ( I just cut a strip and wrapped it around the ornament. I added beads from our Amazon shop for the hanger.. a bow from Stitching Housewives ribbon and a little Jack o Lantern.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 
 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: