Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Merry Moo Roundabout

Good morning!
Little Miss "Merry Moo" is the first of our barnyard Roundabouts! Merry Moo is available here in our Etsy shop!


For finishing I used the red/ black Chelsea's Checks and the beaded ornament form Hobby Lobby ..The little cow charm is form Walmart .. stitching Housewives ribbons and sticky board circles are available at Fat Quarter shop 
Our Roundabout finishing tutorial 

The cutest Christmas cow with her bow in here hair and candy cane stripe dress .. comes complete with her Santa doll and tree .. she is the cutest 

 Thanks so much for stopping by !

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: