Thursday, December 22, 2022

City Winter 4 Dapper Doodad

Good morning!
Here is "City Winter 4" the last of the winter set of Dapper Doodads!
"City Winter 4" is available here in our Etsy shop
The Diner with the snow globe on top is my favorite! 



These were all Stitched on coffee tea dyed 28 count Monaco ..Finished on the houses from Paisleysandpolkadots.com I used Housewives Stitching Stripes in white with blue stripes and blue with white stripes. The stitched pieces are attached with washers and magnets so the next city can go on them! 

Merry Christmas and Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
 

No comments: