Tuesday, June 11, 2019

If you Have a Lot of Zucchini


Good morning! 
If you have a lot of Zucchini you need to make ➡  this!  
This is one of our summertime favorites and I can't wait until we have Zucchini to make it!  

Our gardens are a little behind because of chilly temperatures and too much rain .. But hopefully soon we will have lots of garden goodness...

Flowers are starting to do well ...
 Last years veggies


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   

Last years garden tours ...


If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

No comments: