Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Fall Galvanized Tiered Tray


Good Morning! 
It is time for the Fall version of my galvanized tiered tray ..
 A little Fall chalkboard in the bottom center..
 Owl salt and pepper sets from BHG at Walmart.. They are from last year and the year before.. so far I haven't seen any new ones this year ..I am hoping!
 The little chicken creamer my daughter found at Homegoods, filled with fall leaves
 The chalk painted mason jars filled with fall berries and leaves...tied with a black and white check bow
 These owls sit in a grapevine wreath nest
It sits on the end of our counter in the kitchen
 Crocheted white pumpkins ( directions here)
 A vintage fall colored chicken sits on the top layer..


If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http:http://diyshowoff.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

13 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful! I love seeing what you're up to on your blog. You have such a talent for putting things together!

Unknown said...

Fall goodness abounds on your tiered tray:) Kathleen in Az

Arlene G said...

You are inspiring me to look beyond the normal fall things and experiment Priscilla!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Perfect! I love the little chalkboard :)

CathieJ said...

I really love seeing how you decorate. You are very creative. Now I have to get out my fall decorations.

Joyce said...

I love seeing what you are up to. You have the neatest ideas and the prettiest garden. You are really and inspiration.

Barb said...

You do so many wonderful things with that tray!!

Jill said...

Beautiful! I love this idea, thanks for sharing :-)

Blessings,
Jill

Carol said...

I think your fall tray may be my favorite--don't you love fall decorating?!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Your so creatively talented! I love the tiny chalkboard art added to your galvanized tray!!!

Deb said...

You do have fun with that tray. :)) It looks great.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
I love how this looks!! I did buy one of these but it is too large for where i wanted to use it and I am still trying to find a place where i can display it!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Hi, I love this idea, where did you buy the tiered stand? Thanks.