Friday, October 25, 2019

Boo x 3

Good morning!
This is Boo from the Chalkfull series ..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design :)
 This one is stitched from the Chalkfull Club from the Fat Quarter Shop ..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
Stitched by Kimberly at Fat Quarter , I finished it on the planked pumpkins made by Lela Mae Designs .. I added 2 fabric covered sticky boards.. one in black stripe and the other in orange .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board and then glued all three sticky boards together .
I used 2 different ribbons for the bow and a white velvet pumpkin.. It is super cute and making it's way to Texas right now ! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
This weeks video ...

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


6 comments:

Shelia Burton said...

great finishes. Love how you use a couple of different fabrics to finish with. Beautiful. Have a great day!

Beth in IL said...

Thanks for all the inspiration. I have several things that I am in the process of finishing and will be using you for inspiration.

Sheila said...

I do love your finishes.
Thank you so much for the inspiration.
Hugs-x-

Carol Leatherman said...

Your finishes are so so good! They have given me many ideas - hopefully I can get one day and tag you -
Love to Calvin!

Holly said...

Love the Boo Chalkfull! I have ordered it as well as the Santa Chalkfull. They are just adorable. I can't decide what cross stitch fabric to use so I am going to try and dye my own to look like a used chalkboard slate. Your house is just so cute and ready for Halloween! Can't wait to see Christmas! Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Barb said...

Lucky Kimberly!! I love all the different ways you did that design.