Saturday, June 29, 2019

Quaker Flag #2

Good morning!
This is Quaker Flag from the Stitcherhood ..This one was stitched by Kimberly at The Fat Quarter Shop and finished by me ..

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****


I previously stitched this chart and this was my finish ...Quaker Flag 
 The wood United States piece was painted with chalky paint in picket fence ..
I used 2 layers of sticky board covered with gingham fabric .. The stitching was mounted on sticky board with 2 layers of batting .. I added a patriotic bow with a wood star and a covered button in the middle ..
all colored text is clickable for more information! 
thanks so much for stopping by! 

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   


*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Gabi said...

Wonderful. Looks nice.
Happy Independence Day.
Greetings from Germany

Unknown said...

Love this! Do you know where the map cutout came from?

Cindy421 said...

Love the way you finished Kimberly's FQS flag.

Cheryl Crawford said...

Priscilla I have started following you and your daughter when I started watching cross stitch floss stitch on Fat Quarter Shop and I'm truly impressed with the both of you on your work it's just impeccable. my question is is Fat Quarter Shop does not carry all the fancy floss colors that are on some of the patterns where can I purchase some of the classic colorworks I truly wouldn't appreciate it if you could let me know I am a true blue Fat Quarter Shop fan but I she doesn't carry all the floss. thank you for your help and I will always remain a faithful Fat Quarter Shop person thank you

Cheryl Crawford said...

Priscilla it should be my blog of Cheryl Crawford 8 I accidentally hit 7 by mistake it's Cheryl Crawford 8 if you're looking for me thank you