Thursday, June 27, 2019

Liberty Hill Farm

Good morning!
I finished up Liberty Hill Farm by Silver Creek Samplers  at midnight last night and here it is all finished up! I needed to get this finished because today I start stitching the next Chalkfull Jar!
This was my 9th Stitchmaynia finish! Woohoo!
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
Chelsea cut me a piece of the shiplap left from Cash's nursery .. I mounted the piece on sticky board with batting underneath .. mounted red buffalo checks on another piece of sticky board and glued them together ..

I added a double bow of patriotic stripe ribbon with a galvanized star on top just like Freedom Reigns 

I have had a lot of questions about the fabric It is 28 count Monaco .. I dyed it using apple green first .. then evening blue .. then coffee tea dying . 
For my floss I used mostly the Fancy Floss Favorites available at The Fat Quarter Shop .. The only floss color I used that wasn't in there was Classic Colorworks Nature Trail .. Queen Bee.. Eggshell.. Old Blue Jeans ...Barn Door... Stepping Stones ...Sticks and Twigs were the floss colors I used ..

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
Patriotic Home Tour 

This weeks flosstube
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

The Eveningstitcher said...

Gosh....everything about it is beautiful! I love the over dyed fabric.... I'm going to start dyeing my own fabric instead of paying oodles of money for it...I really love the Monaco Evenweave...it's so easy to stitch on. Thank you again for sharing..

Barb said...

Wow, I really like that one and the fabric turned out great! That galvanized star sets it off just right!

katie1724 said...

Wow it is beautiful! I love the finish as well. Thank you for sharing.

Deb R said...

This piece is just gorgeous!!! I love the colours and the patriotism...we dont have much to use for Australia eg I dont want a xstitch with a kangaroo or emu lol