Saturday, June 16, 2018

Sweet Land of Liberty...

Happy Saturday! 
Here is my finished Blackbird Designs Sweet Land Of Liberty ..

This was one of my stitchmaynia starts and my 3rd stitchmaynia finish .. I stitched it on 28 count coffee tea dyed Monaco .. 
 I used all Classic Colorworks floss and the colors used are shown above..
 I mounted the stitching to sticky board .. mounted some red/blue homespun check onto sticky board .. attached the 2 pieces together using hot glue and hot glued it to a piece of vintage barn wood.. I used a navy plaid homespun in a strip on the side with a twine bow wrapped around it .. I cut  a star from another homespun pattern and glued it to the bow ..
this weeks you tube video..
 ****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/

3 comments:

Barb said...

A cute design with great colors!!!

Sandy said...

This one turned out so cute. Blackbird Designs has some cute ones. I may have to add this to my wish list. Love the finish.

Karla Azolin said...

Hello!! How I love to see everything !!! You can believe that I am the biggest fan of you here in Brazil. Kisses.