Saturday, December 9, 2017

Let It Snow Bungalow ..Chalk for the Home

Happy Saturday friends! 
I am so excited to be able to share this with you!
Here it is the last in the Chalk for the Home series! My chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Cathy from Hands On Design...

I draw the chalkboards and send photos to Cathy and she charts them up for us all to stitch!  Let is Snow Bungalow will be shipping to shops next week! I know you all will love these designs to decorate your homes!


 I use the chalkboard chicken wire frame I bought at Hobby Lobby for this series and it hangs in my kitchen ..the frame is still available there. Magnets and sheet metal are used for easy changing out of the 4 seasons..
 I mount both pieces to sticky board ..and then add black gingham check for the backing..
 A bow of 3 different check and plaid ribbons and flocked greenery up on top add to the piece.. The colors are just beautiful and it will be perfect to keep up until Spring!

 Cathy's pieces are stitched on 32 count Hand Dyed Fabric by Stephanie in Slate .. I stitch on 28 count Monaco Evenweave in black ..The other 3 designs are Tulip House, Rose Cottage and Sunflower Manor
Have a great weekend!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

13 comments:

Carol said...

That is adorable, Priscilla--just love those giant snowmen! You and Cathy make a great team :)

Jannie said...

I’m so glad you found a way to keep those beautiful chalk drawings of yours preserved. Now you need to have cross stitch patterns made from your Cookie designs!

Donna said...

Oh boy! Another must have for 2018 WIPs...the list is getting long..:)

Debbye said...

Darling design. Since I live in a bungalow, I'll have to stitch this one!

RenateO said...

Such a beautiful design Where did you get the white frame?

RenateO said...

I mean the white chalkboard chicken wire frame.

Janice K said...

My favorite one so far!! I am obsessed with snowmen so this is a must stitch for me! Thank you Priscilla for your constant creativity!

Joanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Cheryl said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL- you have outdone yourself!!
I am getting this pattern as soon as it is available!!

DianeM said...

Oh my goodness gracious...this is gorgeous! Wow, how did you get this stitched so fast?! This is my favorite one of all...I am so glad I bought the frame at Hobby Lobby so I can make this same project. This must really be something to see in person...so pretty. Thanks to both you & Cathy for such a gorgeous design <3 <3 <3

glenmckin said...

I think you should work on Chalk for the Farm now and it will be a great cross stitch design series with Hands on Design and more personal since Chelsea loves chickens and they would be great in chalk.

Patty's Stitches said...

So beautiful!

Neuras said...

Beautiful work!!
QUIck question: do both the bungalow and Winter signs come in the same pattern? thank you!