Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October..

 Hello friends..
This is the October sampler months from Little House Needleworks and Classic Colorworks..
 I found the little crate at Michael's and added a magnet to it and sheet metal to the back of my stitched piece to be able to change it out for the different months...
 I added a Halloween plaid bow , berry picks, cotton branches and a little velvet pumpkin.. to the crate with a crow on top !  It's on display in our family room with other things Fall .. The pickup truck was a gift from my neighbor for the grandsons.. it has to be on display for a while first!

 It's stitched on 28 count tea/ coffee dyed evenweave ..I did change the fence color to Classic Colorworks Khaki Mocha.. it was charted for a brown color.. I also left out the heart and gave the crow a  french knot eye. The backing fabric is black check homespun.. both were mounted on seperate pieces of sticky board then hot glued together..

Thanks so much to all of you who keep tagging us when using my finishing ideas !

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

8 comments:

Simply Quaint said...

I love it all...your displays are always so creative....and that red truck 😀😀

Barb said...

I love the way the two crows work together to make a great display. That red truck is wonderful just old looking enough!!

Jenny said...

I love reading about, and admiring all your seasonal displays - you are so creative. Believe it or not, we don't really celebrate Halloween where I live.
Best wishes, Jenny from New Zealand.

Carol said...

I spotted that red truck right away--are you sure you have to share it with your grandsons ;-)

Lovely new finish!!

Tracy Dixon said...

Your finishes are so inspiring thank you for sharing. I have been stitching for over 20 years and I love your ideas. I am purchasing the Just cross stitch mags so I can add your chalk board designs to my collection of finishes.

amist said...



شركة امست لمكافحة الحشرات

amist said...


شركة امست للتنظيف

Madoo said...


Excellent Post as always and you have a great post and i like it thank you for sharing

โปรโมชั่นGclub ของทางทีมงานตอนนี้แจกฟรีโบนัส 50%
เพียงแค่คุณสมัคร Gclub กับทางทีมงานของเราเพียงเท่านั้น
ร่วมมาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งกับเว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ของเราได้เลยค่ะ
สมัครสล็อตออนไลน์ >>> goldenslot
สนใจร่วมลงทุนกับเรา สมัครเอเย่น Gclub คลิ๊กได้เลย