Friday, October 20, 2017

Hello Fall!

 Good morning friends!
I finished stitching this Annie Beez Folk Art chart yesterday.. and fully finished it this morning..
As you can see I changed the words on the piece.. since I don't decorate for Thanksgiving ( I start on Christmas decor the first of November) this way it's good to go for the entire fall.. I also only had one of the called for colors so I showed you in this picture the colors I did use..It's stitched on 28 count coffee/ tea dyed evenweave..

I found this tray at the Flea Market for $1.00 it is really tarnished and I like it like that ! :)..I cut an oval from sticky board ..added a piece of batting on top of that and then hot glued the piece around the back.. I added white pom poms and a gathered piece of black check homespun around the back.. I made the bow from 2 different homespun fabrics and a little burlap ribbon on top of a Fall berry pic...I think it turned out really cute!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

4 comments:

janicek said...

One of my new favorites! Sorry, I asked how you did it in Facebook before I saw it was a blog post :)

Loved your most recent FlossTube and your quilts - so pretty! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I like how you change the words to fit your decor and adding the embellishments is the perfect touch:).
Kathleen in Az

shirley flavell said...

It has turned out cute Priscilla. I like it very much.

Faye Riggsbee said...

I love this Stitch and the precious finish!! I sure am enjoying you and Chelsea’s podcasts~