Sunday, October 29, 2017

Happy Halloween in a Tray!



Good morning! 
Only a couple days left until Halloween!

 I finished this Silver Creek Samplers Happy Halloween this past week.. This was one of my Stitchmaynia starts this year ..It is in the 2013 Special Halloween issue from Just Cross Stitch Magazine or you can buy the chart..
I changed all the floss except for the Ohio Lemon Pie and all the colors I used are above..
This is the wall in my kitchen filled with some Halloween and Autumn stitched goodies! On top is Lizzie Kate Halloween ABC's ..hanging are the Judith Kirby Halloween Victorians, on the right is the Chalk for the Home Sunflower Manor ( my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design..
I mounted the stitching on sticky board and then did another piece of sticky board for the back of black check homespun.. I added it with magnets and sheet metal to this tray from The Good will .. I made a bow from Halloween buffalo check fabric and the black check homespun.. the little ghost is a tulip wood shape turned upside down and painted white with a ghost shape..I also added some black glitter berries from the Dollar Tree to the bow.. you can click the colored text to read more about those things ..
Thanks so much for stopping by..Enjoy your day!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Everything looks so beautiful!

Unknown said...

You must smile every time you walk into your kitchen, full of Fall goodness with the cutest Halloween decor:).Your hand sewing projects are beautiful and Ronnie is looking sleepy, ready to cuddle in one of your blankets:). Kathleen in Az

Darlene Gardner said...

I love this entire wall of your kitchen! My favorite though has to be the Victorian houses you did last fall. They are so pretty and great together. Didn't you say this was actually two different charts that you combined into one? So neat, as everything else is too!

shirley flavell said...

Looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

LOL. The dog in the third photo! I love dogs so much.

Barb said...

I love the way all those wonderful Halloween designs look together!!

Laura Love said...

Looks stunning! LOVE the quilts also! They are adorable!