Monday, October 2, 2017

Halloween Tree!

Good morning friends! 
I am sure you know my addiction to Christmas trees...and for a couple years I have wanted to turn the white skinny tree I use in my kitchen into a Halloween tree.. so that is what I did this weekend! This Halloween display is in the foyer so all the Trick or Treaters will be able to see it from the door...

 I used all my little Halloween signs ...ripped black and white check fabric, and Halloween plaid ribbon for garland... I added black tulle bows all over and one at the top for the topper
 with the adorable Chillin stitched skeleton from the Drawn Thread .. lots of crows from the Dollar Tree, scattered all over the tree.. I hope to have a few more stitched ornaments on the tree next year! I used the bookpage banner that I have used on my mantel to hang from the stair rail.. The spooky cloth from the Dollar Tree is draped over the stairs..Lizzie Kate Tingles finished on fence pickets sits by the tree.. Thanks so much for stopping by to see my Halloween Tree!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your Halloween tree! So scary festive! You can't beat the dollar store for fillers, love the crows and little pumpkin pails, well everything! I always wanted a Autumn tree. Kathleen in Az

Gena said...

Your entire foyer is just wonderful! I love the Halloween tree. I have to show this to my daughter who is decorating her first house this year! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

janicek said...

That is just a magical entrance! The little trick or treaters are so lucky to come to your home and see that wonderful display. And, your grandkids will love it for sure! Oh, and again, thank you for unending inspiration. I am working on a little pumpkin and will now put him in a hoop with some black lace as a background!

Unknown said...

Priscilla, your home is so beautiful and ready for Halloween!!! you are so talented I love following along you inspire me to decorate, cross stitch and landscape.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this!! So cute!! I already posted my Autumn Tree and will be posting my Halloween Tree soon...
Hugs,
Deb

Tony Brown said...

I am looking for Halloween 2017 sales to buy laptop for my friend. If you have any Halloween sale in your knowledge please do let me know.

Joan said...

Thanks for posting all your fun creations. I love your Halloween tree!