Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Coffee Table



Good morning!
Yesterday the family room coffee table got a transformation! My daughter had gotten a buffet from a thrift store and painted it this color ..Rust-oleum chalk paint tinted Lake Blue.. I loved it and thought it would be perfect for the coffee table.. A few months ago I had used the Linen white from
  Rust-oleum to paint it and after we got new furniture it was just too white ..
My old stitching chair which is now Chelsea's stitching chair :)
It started out this really dark brown ..and the top was pretty messed up ( kids let loose in the house )
I love it .. and it was even better because my daughter painted and dark waxed it for me ! We distressed the edges a little bit and she put a couple coats of the dark wax on...The other side of the table has a drawer that we either need to paint the knobs  , or get new knobs for ..they are silver. Isn't it great ! There is lots of grey in the furniture so the blue grey is a great accent ..

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

5 comments:

Sandy said...

It turned out beautiful. Daughters can be just awesome!

Carol said...

That turned out great!! And even better that Chelsea was able to paint it for you--does she want to travel to Pennsylvania? I have plenty of projects in mind!! Ha ha :)

Angela said...

The coffee table looks fantastic. I really like the color!

Unknown said...

I like it when you can keep the furniture with an update, like paint, very pretty color:). Kathleen in Az

CathieJ said...

What a pretty transformation. You and your daughter are very handy.