Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Chelsea's Chalkboard


Good morning!
Yesterday I my youngest son and I had a lunch "date" and after that we drove up to visit my daughter.. (she lives about 40 minutes away) ..So while I was there she wanted her chalkboard drawn.. and this is what I came up with ..She requested a truck and chickens.. and only had regular white chalk and sidewalk chalk for the colors.. where is the eye rolling emoji :)
The chalkboard is just molding my son in law cut to make a frame and attached to the wall with chalkboard paint painted directly on the wall. It's big about 6 feet by 3 feet!
Love it ..I need to get busy and change up my truck chalkboard!
Hope you have a great day!
   If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

5 comments:

CathieJ said...

I wish I could draw like you do. This is great!

Kywomanstitcher said...

You are a wonderful artist!

Unknown said...

I love your daughter's chalkboard corner, really cute, like the doggie:). Your drawing is pretty and summery, Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

She is lucky to have such an artistic mom!

Carol said...

I love, love, love the pickup!
Smiles,
Carol