Sunday, April 3, 2016

The First Year of the Oval Galvanized Tiered Tray

Good Morning Friends!
So ..last year Sam's Club came out with an oval version of the galvanized tiered tray ..and because of my love for the round galvanized tray I had to have it :) I have had it almost a year now .. it is decorated now with all things Spring ! Tulips..eggs..bunnies..nests..mason jars.
For Winter I kept the glittery houses ( from the Christmas tray) ..lots of snowflakes pinecones..greenery .It is all stacked on plates and mason jars..white Christmas lights are woven in and out of the houses..


 I loved the tray at Christmastime with Santa peeking out of a mason jar..


 For Fall it was filled with sweater pumpkins.. fall sunflowers ..fall leaves and those cute little fox salt and pepper shakers from Walmart

 The laste summer tray was filled with dried hydrangeas and chickens ..

 The early summer tray was filled with flags...gingham topped mason jars painted with chalk paint.. blue transferware and of course chickens!
 The first decorations in the tray when I got it last spring.. daisies ..mason jars.. red transferware and chickens!
 This tray sits in the family room on top of the aqua painted vintage buffet ..
Well, there you have it .. a year of the oval tray ! It is so fun to decorate!

 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !


http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

7 comments:

Barb said...

You do an amazing job with trays!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

It's so pretty and so versatile, as you show here done up for every season. Love ALL your seasonal vignettes in the galvanized three tiered tray.
Will pin it.
FABBY

thepaintedapron.com said...

The galvanized tier is definitely your signature Priscilla, and I love the oval one! I love all the seasons, but the Christmas one is my favorite, so creative!
Jenna

Unknown said...

You have cutest little treasures for your tiered trays!
Kathleen in Az

Stacey said...

You really do an amazing job with your tiered tray. I am always inspired by what you've done for each season. I hope you'll share this at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. :)

Carol said...

Such great trays each season, Priscilla. I love how you mix in a bit of stitching with each display, too :)

Unknown said...

I loved watching you decorate it throughout the year, so much fun!
Mary