Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Winter Galvanized Tiered Tray


 Good Morning and Happy Sunday !
So .. we all know how much I love my galvanized tiered tray
in the kitchen .. It is all decorated for winter ..




 There are salt and pepper shaker snowmen ..a little chalkboard and even a cross stitched ornament this time ..
 Painted mason jars.. pine cone pics and lots of winter greenery .. I kept the little wreath around the BHG deer salt and pepper shakers from the Christmas tray .. they were too cute to move :) The tree salt and pepper shakers are also BHG at Walmart ..
 A lot of the snowmen have come from thrift shops and estate sales..




I like it best on the kitchen table ..but it is also cute on the counter ..
Hope you are having a great weekend .. 

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

12 comments:

Denise Marie said...

I saw your cute Winter chalkboard project at Barnes & Nobles Bookstore. I thumbed through a few cross-stitch magazines. You have inspired me with your cross-stitched my way through 2015 post!!

Denise said...

Gorgeous home and perfectly charming decorating.I have heard lots of ladies like to decorate for winter with snowmen but out here in Southern CA. it's not as common because We only vacation in the snow.I do enjoy visiting You,please do drop by and visit Me for a nice warm cup of friendship any time-Denise

Janice K said...

Oh, snowmen are my very favorite. I had my galvanized tray decorated with snowmen during Christmas. I just love the way you decorate! Happy Winter time to you!

Barb said...

The winter tray looks just great!

CathieJ said...

I always put my snowmen away with the Christmas decorations. I really should keep them out. It would definitely help with the lack of decorations after the holidays. I love the way your galvanized tiered tray looks. I would love to have one of my own, but there is nowhere to put it. I have to look for other options.

Unknown said...

Your tray looks very wintery, perfect for this time of the year, Kathleen in Az

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is absolutely perfect! Just like the last time I visited :)

Cindy Lou said...

Toooooooo cuuuute !!!! Love it so much!! Love your decor! Are your trees still up!!! How many storage rooms do you have! Ha!

Janet said...

Love the tiered tray as a way to gather a collection - it looks great with all the snowmen gathered for winter! Also, your white hutch is gorgeous!

Karie said...

Love, love the tray. You decorate it so cute. In fact I like everything you decorate. I really enjoy visiting your blog. Your cross stitch always catches my eye, since I too am a cross stitch-er. Have a fabulous day. Karie

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Such a cute display! I like how you've filled every space and used varying heights to please the eye. My fave is the Snow Day chalkboard - really creates a focal point. Visiting from Saturday Sparks.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this!! I really have to find somewhere to put mine so I can play with it!!

Hugs,
Deb