Monday, January 11, 2016

Our Winter Mantel 2016

 Happy Monday!
Here is our family room mantel for winter ..


 The Christmas mantel..loved this chalkboard! I pretty much love all chalkboards :)
 I left all the glittery houses ..frosty garlands and snowflakes for winter..all of it was perfect for a wintery theme ..
and changed up the chalkboard.. and now it is a winter mantel :) 
 The snowman tree stays up through this month of January ..

 Instead of where's Waldo ..it's where's Reagan :)
 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

5 comments:

Carol said...

Your chalkboards just keep getting better and better, Priscilla!! Love your mantle with the white lights and houses :) Reagan is such a cutie!

Barb said...

Reagan is sure a cutie! I love the frosty winter feel of your mantle.

Kris said...

Priscilla, I love all of your mantel décor, and chalkboards!!! Always so fun to see what you come up with I found Reagan. Our little Jack loves to burrow down into the blankets too. I guess that's a little dog thing.
I feel like I am finally feeling like me again. What a relief!
xo Kris

Unknown said...

Reagan is snuggling while viewing the pretty wintery snowmen:) Kathleen in Az

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love the snow man mantle. As you know, I decorated the outside of the house ofr WInter and I decorated an area in the kitchen and in the Den too. The Winter decorations will stay up until the end of Feb.
Hugs,
Deb