Sunday, September 6, 2015

It's Fall Y'all

 Happy Sunday !
I know it technically is summer but here in the house it is Fall! I love, love, love Fall!
 I redid the seasonal chalkboard that hangs in the kitchen with a scarecrow and corn patch theme..
 The corn is colorful Indian corn.. The scarecrow is wearing a plaid shirt and a pair of patched jeans..and he has a crow on his shoulder..
 I loved last months chalkboard but its time to gear up for Fall..
I will be back tomorrow with more Fall :)
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http:http://diyshowoff.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

7 comments:

Kris said...

I have loved all of your chalkboards! This one is no exception. As you know, I too love Fall. I am counting the days to cooler weather. In the meantime, I am keeping the AC turned way down!!
Hugs
Kris

Carol said...

I always consider the start of September to be the start of fall, too, Priscilla. But, boy, these high, steamy temperatures are more like July weather...

Your newest chalkboard design is darling--can't wait to see the rest of your fall decorating :)

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend...

Barb said...

You are the artist!!!! I love the chalk board!! I am so tired of our hot,dry summer that I'm loving everything Fall.

Unknown said...

Cute chalkboard and looking forward to your Autumnal decor. Kathleen in Az

Darlene Gardner said...

Priscilla, you have been such an inspiration to me! I now have 2 chalkboards that I redo monthly, one in the hallway and one in the half bath. I love fall too - but to be honest, I love decorating for every season. Right now I am combining sunflowers and apples for September.

Oliva Ohlson said...

Autumn is the best season in my opinion! Your artwork is exceptional! TFS

Pamela said...

I always love seeing your chalkboard art! Can you come over and get my done for me!?;) Thanx for partying at THT.