Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Spooky Season..Roundabout

Good morning! 
" Spooky Season" our first in this Halloween series of Roundabouts ... "Spooky Season" is available  here in our Etsy shop! These adorable ghosts will steal your heart! 
I used both sizes of Round Sticky Boards .. Chelsea's Checks in orange and black .. and Stitching With The Housewives ribbons  The cording is actually Christmas Ribbon and I added a covered button to the bow. I can't wait to hang this on the Halloween Tree!
Coffee Tea Dyeing your fabric ↘️


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: