Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Charlie Chicken .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning! 
"Charlie Chicken" is here for your Fall stitching!~ 
She is available here in our Etsy shop! Of course since she is the last in the series she comes with a surprise bonus chart! Woohoo!

Aren't they just the cutest! ..
"Foxy Fall"
"Fall Home"
"Stanley Scarecrow"
"Claudette Crow"
"Charlie Chicken" all of them are stitched on white 28 count Monaco .. For finishing I used a pumpkin form Hobby LObby .. item # on the back of the chart .. I used Chelsea's Checks in orange and white and black and white..I added sprigs of orange berries from a pick at Hobby Lobby . The sunflower on top of the velvet ribbon and Stitching Housewives ribbon was also for that pick . 
Harlow loves chickens:)

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

This set might be my most favorite ever.. Happy stitching friends!!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!


 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: