Saturday, July 28, 2018

July Garden Tour


Come take a walk through my gardens ...

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Just gorgeous! Abundant flowers and veggies. I'm sure the bees, butterflies and I guess the bunnies and chipmunks thank you very munch:). A serene respite to enjoy after working in the gardens.
Ronnies job is never done, guarding the yard:).
Love this post! Kathleen in Az

Annie with the ducks said...

Gorgeous gardens!!! I love love love zinnias and coneflowers. What zone are you in? I wonder if I could grow such nice hydrangeas here in the Northeast. Also don't tell Ronnie but all the years I have been reading your blog I somehow got it in my head that she was a boy.

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the garden tour! Much hard work there but so worth it! I live in NE PA and got planted late but getting some Cherry tomatoes and small peppers. So much rain here with very little sun so hoping I will get some more tomatoes and peppers eventually. Congratulations on the new baby!

michelle h said...

Awesome!!! I really enjoyed that tour—your gardens are amazing!! I am so inspired!!! I have almost all the same flowers in my beds, but not near as many! Next year I am loading ‘em up!!! Wonderful work!!
Michelle H