Friday, April 7, 2017

I love black and white gingham!


Good morning..happy Friday!
I do love black and white check..
I have a couple little spring bunny finishes to show you..
I made some changes to this Lizzie Kate ..I used DMC black for the letters and 3865 for the white. The little bunny on the top I found on a Prairie Schooler chart and the one towards the bottom I just stitched and I think he turned out pretty cute!
I finished it into a 99 cent Goodwill frame that I added some pink gingham to the mat board that was inside the frame and mounted my stitching onto sticky board. Black gingham bow and a pink gingham covered button finish it up... I have it in the oval shaped tiered tray in my family room..
Isn't it C-U-T-E !
Next up is this April Lizzie Kate.. I changed the colors (you can see what I used in the photo) and it is just adorable..
I am loving these little pieces to add into my vignettes..and of course it's on black and white gingham! I have done February, March and April of these and have a magnet on the frame and a small piece of sheet metal on the back of each stitched piece to change them out.

Have a wonderful weekend!

 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

5 comments:

janicek said...

Just so darned cute!! Love your bunny changes too. Happy Easter and spring time Priscilla!

Unknown said...

Cute patterns and I love the colors, very Springy:).
Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

You always fins great ways to display your stitching!!

Arlene G said...

Love the changes you made to the Lizzie Kate. I do not have many spring pieces because I am not a big fan of pastels. In fact I am looking forward to stitching some patriotic pieces for summer.

RJ at stitchingfriendsforever said...

I love all of your pretty new stitches Priscilla but especially the first Lizzie Kate. I too am partial to black gingham and your finish is perfect. Happy stitching. RJ