Saturday, September 3, 2016

Football Stitching


Happy Saturday!
So do you remember when I went temporarily crazy in May and started a bunch of projects for #stitchmaynia on Facebook ?
This was one of  those projects and I finally finished it yesterday ..

As you can see I made quite a few changes and I love how it turned out ..

Don't you love that little football? I made this for my college football playing son and gave it to him when we got to San Diego a little while ago .. It's stitched on 28 count black Monaco and II framed it in a plain black frame ..
A few hours until the first game of the season and hopefully they make a championship run again this year!

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !
Linking to these fabulous parties !
                                                                                                                                                   
                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/
http://elizabethandco.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Vickie said...

This. Is. So. Cool. :D

Carol said...

Priscilla--you did an amazing job on the redesign of that pattern! Really a great piece for your son and one I know he will treasure. I hope his team does well this year--he may have two more supporters as my son and his girlfriend are relocating to SD this month (very sad for me, though!)...

Retiredmimi said...

Dear Priscilla, I have loved your blog since I found it 2 or 3 years ago. I have started cross stitching again because of your inspiration. Love your piece for your son's team SDSU...speaking of SDSU, they play NIU on Sept. 17 in DeKalb...a short drive for you and your family. Our daughter is the Chief of Staff of the Athletics Department at NIU...also associate director for finance, etc. Enjoy the game, but sad to say I must root for the Huskies in this game but will root for the Aztecs for the rest of their season. Best wishes, Charlotte Hutcheson

Barb said...

I love the way you changed the design. The perfect gift for a football player. Good luck to him this season!

Unknown said...

The artist in you did a fabulous job and your son will treasure it forever:). Kathleen in Az

GranthamLynn said...

Wow. Very cool. Great job. Football says Fall! Come over and link you Fabulous work at The Fabulous Fall Party. You can link all your Fall posts.
The post is over here:
http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/2016/08/2016-fabulous-fall-party.html
Come over and Let's Party!