Friday, December 2, 2011

Upstairs trees 2011

Usually all 4 bedrooms get their own tree..My 17 & 18 year olds have been slack on cleaning their rooms so I just put one tree in the hall for the two of them..Sports ornaments, red, white and blue lights, and some of their sports awards from school..Football shoes and a football are at the base of the tree..pictures don't do it justice..Looks really cute in person

master bedroom tree..I got a new comforter set in black damask ,so my red, white and blue themed teddy bear tree was not going to look good in here ! I made the tree skirt ( no sew) 30 minutes ! with 3 different black and white patterns..so cute..then just used green decomesh ands white snowflakes and black glittery balls..really pretty and simple ! When things go on sale I will get some more black and white ornaments for next year..

My 13 year olds tree.Lots of sports ornaments,,, Every sport they do I take a glass ornament and put their player # what sport etc. with puffy paint..makes a great remembrance !

Big boys tree lit up

Well thats all my trees , 12 of them...thanks for looking !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all your trees. I know it was a lot of work decorating them - but so pretty now for you to enjoy.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)