Sunday, June 16, 2019

Threee Finishes for Chelsea

Happy Sunday!
I finished up 3 of Chelsea's finishes this week and here they are ...
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
First up Sunflower Sampler from Heart In Hand ..I finished it on this little screen door we had found at a thrift store . Mounted the stitching on stocky board with a piece of batting in between ,, and added ruffled black gingham .. I made a bow from 2 different black check ribbons and added a big sunflower and yellow thistle balls.

Next .. Heart In Hand Merry Making Mini 4th of July .. I mounted it on sticky board with 2 layers of batting and mounted plaid homespun on another sticky board .. glued them together and added them to this handmade distressed paddle from Lela Mae designs ..they have a facebook group where they sell their items .. I added a ticking stripe bow and a star cut out of ribbon with a covered button for the center . Chelsea used the floss pack for land that I Love .. listed below
and last .. Happy 4th of July from Tiny Modernist .. I used a piece of the shiplap board from Cash's nursery and mounted the stitching on sticky board ( I also used batting on this one ) mounted plaid patriotic fabric on sticky board ..glued the 2 pieces together and then added a red ticking ruffle . A bow made from 3 different patriotic ribbons and a daisy with a covered button for the center .



My Happy 4th of July was finished the same way ... just with different fabrics , ribbons and of course stitched on different color fabrics . But you can see how a chart looks so different just with finishing and fabric colors !
**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   


*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

this weeks 100 You tube video!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

LaNelle said...

Happy 100 th ! Congratulations 🎈🎉So enjoyed ...your always fabulous
Nicky’s Notables Favorite was Autumn Love on her Etsy! As for your spectacular gifts...black one by Nicky...Fling by Lulu
Blessings for another 100...LaNelle