Friday, June 21, 2019

Pigs and a Grater



Happy Friday!
What is cuter than a truck full of pigs on a vintage kitchen grater ?  :)

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

This is a little portion of Star Spangled Swine Farm my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design! 
I just stitched the little truck for this piece .. This is the same grater that Carrots and Cottontails Farm  was on !

I mounted the stitching on sticky board with 2 layers of batting .. I added a little bunting to the top made from ribbon .. and added a little row of flower trim to the bottom .. a magnet holds it to the grater
I made a bow from 3 different types of ribbon and added a daisy with a covered button ..


thanks so much for stopping by! 
**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

This weeks video..
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

katie1724 said...

Super cute!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Simply too stinking cute!!!

Sam I Am...... said...

I think you've outdone yourself in the cute department! BTW, I received the patterns and was so thrilled! Thank you so much!

Barb said...

So cute! I actually have an old grater like that.

Deb R said...

The piggies are sooo cute!! You should think about releasing a truck series (small patterns) with all the animals, the chooks are still my fav?