Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Queen Bee Flower Farm!!!


 Good morning!
WooHOO!!!
I am so excited to share the Queen Bee Flower Farm with you! This is the 2nd in the Chalk on the Farm series ..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design..and it is so
 A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
 The chalkboards that were charted for cross stitch by Cathy at Hands on Design ..
Both pieces all stitched up and ready for display 
 I used the same frame I bought at Hobby Lobby that the first Chalk on the Farm ..Fresh Eggs Farm was mounted on ..Mine is stitched on 28 count black Monaco ..I used magnets on the back of the big piece because there is metal on the frame .. the top I used a magnet glued onto the frame and a metal washer on the back of the stitching ..This piece hangs on the dining room wall right off the kitchen ..
You can preorder these or get on a list at your LNS to get it as soon as they get them .. we are doing a stitchalong with the hashtag #pcQueenBee ..it is a start it when you get it stitchalong ..no start date or end date..
 Look at that cute cow!
 Did you see her ?!? Ronnie is there behind the truck
 It is so wonderful and I can't wait to see you all stitching it!
 Thanks so much for your visit! Hope you love it!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/

9 comments:

Laurel Piontek aka The Soggie Toad stitcher said...

OMGEEEEE! So cute! I’ve started Fresh Eggs Farm and I’m loving it! You and Cathy are so talented!

VioletStitcher said...

Another beautiful design that makes me smile! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to start stitching!

Marge said...

Congratulation! Another great design that can be worked and finished in so many different ways. Thank you for sharing your talent!

The Eveningstitcher said...

All I can say is AMAZING!!! You and Cathy work so well together. I love little Ronnie peeping around the truck!! It is stunning....Thank you for all you have done for the Cross Stitch community, Priscilla...you have inspired so many of us! Have a wonderful day (it's finally nice out!)

Dianne said...

I am so embarrassed, I thought Ronnie was a goat! Now that I know it's Ronnie it doesn't look like a goat at all. Love this one.

beestitcher23 said...

Priscilla can you come over and play?! Lol!!

Glynda said...

Priscilla, it is sooooooo cute!! I love it. L.O.V.E. it! Congratulations on another amazing collaboration with Cathy. Now, to go find it and preorder it!

It's adorable!
Glynda

Jenn M said...

So pretty! I think you should put Ronnie in every chart, as she is in every social media post, and is so darn pretty:)
Jenn @ Jenn's Crafty World

Carol said...

Aww... I'm so glad Ronnie was included! She is just the cutest... Congratulations on another darling design, Priscilla--you and Cathy make a great team :)