Saturday, March 3, 2018

It's March!


 Good morning.. happy Saturday!
I finished stitching the March sampler months from Little House Needleworks and Classic Colorworks this week.. Only 2 more left to stitch!
I changed some of the colors and all that I used are above..
 I mounted it on sticky board and attached it to a black gingham covered piece of sticky board .. I used a washer on the back to attach to the magnet I have glued onto the chicken wire basket ..
 I added some black check and black ticking fabrics for the bow .. and some green thistle branches were added to the cotton..
 It looks great with the Country Cottage Needleworks Cottage of the month! I do have to say I wish I would have started it somewhere else on the fabric because ( in photos only) it looks like there is a wrinkle by the M in March but it is just a little dark spot on the fabric .. oh well ..it looks great in person :)



****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Priscilla! Oh, you always set up the sweetest vignettes! I just finished stitching that same little piece - yours is just darling! I'm so happy that I was finally able to subscribe to your Floss Tube videos. I tried and tried to join on my phone but couldn't do it but was able to subscribe on my laptop! Yay! I just love y'all! Have a great weekend.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Unknown said...

Love the March samplers, so cute!
Wonder if they have a lion and sheep one. Kathleen in Az

connie said...

Your stitching is Lovely...And little Ronnie is just Precious..She makes me smile..

Lllr55 said...

The hutch looks amazing!! Love how you decorated it!!
I've seen LED lights on a string that will stick to the top of the hutch and under the shelves.