Friday, January 20, 2017

Christmas in July ..I mean January!


Good morning!
 Look at what I finished!

My year of stitching the Santa's Village from Country Cottage Needleworks is all finished up!

I found this frame at the Good Will for $6.95 in December..it was painted gold and pretty ugly ..some off white paint and a little plaid ribbon made it perfect ! The pom pom garland is not permanent ..I think next year there will be some flocked greenery on the top with a pom pom garland..

 I knew I wanted to mount it onto a chalkboard so I got the board cut yesterday and here it is.. I made the little garland border down the sides in chalk ..
I did change the last design and used the deer from the 2nd row but reversed them instead of the little table that was supposed to be there. Love those little deer!~


I can't wait for Christmas to hang it up!
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

8 comments:

janicek said...

Oh my, that is just spectacular!! I always look forward to your creative finishing and as usual, you did not disappoint! Great job Priscilla!

Unknown said...

Simply stunning. I am just starting this, I will need to do something similar.

Cindy's Stitching said...

that is pretty. Great deal on the frame

Cindy said...

What a beautiful project! And it looks perfect in that frame.

Rita said...

Beautiful as always! I'm amazed at your creativity and how you can look at something and figure out how to make it work beautifully.

Unknown said...

You are one talented lady! It'll be fun to find a place for the framed stitchery in your wonderful Christmas home this year! Kathleen in Az

laceystitcher said...

It is so pretty that I would have to go ahead and at least hang it up while it is winter - I wouldn't be able to wait. Love it. Happy stitching.

Unknown said...

Love these all stitched together