Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Let It Snow Chalkboard


Hope your 2016 is off to a great start!
The seasonal chalkboard is ready for the Winter with a cute snowman and lots of snowflakes!
The Santa chalkboard that was up for November and December..

 The snowman tree in the family room stays up into January..
 I have been taking Christmas down since Sunday ..I do leave a few trees up into January so not everything will be coming down right now..Usually it takes me a day to a day and a half to get it all put away but I have been just taking my time this year ..
 The ice skate tree in the dining room will be up for most of January too..
 Snowmen are coming out and everything is getting winterized around here!


If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

9 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It's gorgeous!

angelasweby said...

Always such a treat to see how you start off the New Year. I've loved following you over Christmas and seeing all your wonderful trees and creative ideas. Your chalkboards are truly inspired and inspiring. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New year.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Blue and white snowman chalkboard for January 2016 is cool! Keeping a few "winter trees" and decor makes your home more cozy. Looking forward this new year to your creative blog.
Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

I just love your chalkboards! This one is no exception, just beautiful.

Faith... said...

I just love your "Let It Snow" chalkboard!

Carol said...

How cute is that snowman! I just saw your chalkboard design in the JCS magazine at the library the other day, Priscilla--it is just darling :) Congratulations again!!

Artsy VaVa said...

I love both chalkboards! You're very talented.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Priscilla, your chalkboard art is so lovely! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2016/01/the-sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty_17.html Hope to see you tomorrow at Make it Pretty Monday! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
I am going to be stalking you for a few posts. I am playing catch up and I am at work.....
LOVE the chalkboard and love the Winter theme!!

Hugs,
Deb