Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas In The Kitchen 2015

Happy Sunday! 
I got my kitchen cleaned up after all that cookie making yesterday so here it is!
I added faux cotton branches to the wreaths in the windows... added green garland over the window and some strings of DIY red and white pompoms..
The kitchen counter yesterday ..
The seasonal chalkboard on the wall leading into the kitchen from the family room..
The basement door is across from the seasonal chalkboard.. this year I added some chalkboard ribbon and black gingham ribbon to it.. The chalkboardish sign above the door came from Joann Fabrics..
 My favorite thing in the kitchen is my chalk painted hutch .. I have filled it with Santa cups, filled with evergreens ..transferware ..That Santa plate in the back on top of the silver tray was bought by my parents for my 1st Christmas ..I added a DIY garland of cream colored pom poms to the top..
Most of the Santa cups are from the Goodwill or Flea markets..

The shelf in the kitchen .. cow creamers.. more transferware ..mason jars ..I made the printers tray with my Cricut a few years ago.. still love bringing that out..
I took this photo of the candy cane tree without the lights on ..love it both ways! This little vintage scale vignette sits on the hutch.. I love mixing Christmas decor with everyday items..Especially vintage things!

 The light fixture over the table has a wreath filled with red gingham bows, candy cane ornaments and red ball ornaments..I love the addition of the garlands and pom poms over the window.. and of course my new seasonal "stitched" chalkboard :)
The galvanized tiered tray sits on the counter.. 
another vintage scale in the kitchen has a Fitz and Floyd Cookie jar on top ..faux cotton branch ..plaid bow..more Fitz and Floyd ..and a cow creamer.. all sitting on an upside down thrifted basket..This is on the counter by the kitchen sink..
 The candy cane and chalkboard tree is the only tree in the kitchen .. you can see the Ice Skate Tree in the dining room..
 As a little FYI all the colored text is clickable if you want to see more about ...

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

6 comments:

My Cozy Casita said...

Good morning Priscilla's beautiful home and all your Christmas decoration have wonderful Christmas full of Joy and many Blessing
Merry Christmas to you and yours
Blessing
Isora🎄🎁

Jannie said...

Priscilla: I hope to see your 2015 Christmas Tour. Hope I didn't miss it. The work you put into all of this blows me away! Thank you!

Unknown said...

What a treat to see your Christmas home, so beautiful with the homemade decor and treasures. Kathleen in Az

Julie H said...

Your house is decorated so cute! Feels warm and full of Christmas Love!

Maureen said...

Oh my goodness! Don't you ever get tired? Thank you for sharing your love of all things Christmas with us :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla, Okay, now I am hanging my head in shame realizing just how many of your posts that I did not comment on even though i did see all of them. I am so embarrassed but better late than never i guess as the saying goes.
There is nothing like Christmas decorations in a kitchen in my book!! Love the collection of Santa mugs!! Everything is so pretty!!

Hugs,
Deb