Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween Galvanized Tiered Tray

 Good Morning!
It's time for Halloween decorations in the galvanized tiered tray..
A trick or treat chalkboard is front and center.. Owl salt and pepper shakers from BHG at Walmart..purple sparkly flowersand pumpkins of every kind are in the tray..
 real gourds, crocheted pumpkins, fall leaves , jack o lanterns, mini grapevine wreaths are all on display
 the top holds painted mason jars filled with fall leaves and berries, black tulle and jack o lanterns..

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http:http://diyshowoff.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning, Priscilla! Oh, this is simply adorable! I love your tray and the many ways you can decorate it! Love those tiny little Jack-o-lantern pails! You are just too good!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Rita said...

I love it!

janicek said...

That is so darned cute!! Once again, you inspire me with your textures and great eye for design - love it!!

Sandi Magle said...

How much fun is this....really a great bunch of stuff, all making for making smiles. Love it, Thanks for sharing, Sandi

Barb said...

You work wonders with that tray. This is one of my favorites!

Unknown said...

Your tier tray is full of Halloween abundance! Kathleen in Az

Oliva Ohlson said...

I never get tired of your galvanized tray decorations!!! This is beautiful!!!

cynthia lee designs said...

Your tray is so pretty all decorated for Fall. I recently got a three tier tray as a gift and now I need to get lots of goodies to fill it up.
~Cindy

Carol said...

I'll bet you smile each time you see those grinning pumpkins--what a great job you did on the October tray :)

Susan said...

I'm new to your blog, but I can assure you I'll be back every day!! I love it!! Your tray is so wonderfully decorated and I've already gone back through the blog posts looking at all the ways you decorate it and your other pieces. Where did you find the precious little chalkboard you use on the tired tray? I need one!!