Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Vignettes

 I have loved creating Christmas vignettes all around the house , and I am sharing those with you today! A Fitz and Floyd Santa sits on a vintage scale, with a little chalkboard, greenery and ornaments.. on a silver tray.. Last week I was at the Good Will and got the wicker tray for 99 cents ..I turned it over and put the tray on top.. Love it !

 
The above two Fitz and Floyd Santa's are also in the kitchen , the top one sits on the kitchen table. There is a Santa mug with a vintage cookie cutter and garland from my childhood tree. More of those Dollar Tree ornaments.. and some sprigs of evergreens. The bottom one is in a wicker basket with a mini tree filled with miniature Hallmark ornaments...a small Santa and some ornaments fill the bottom.
This vignette is on the hutch in the kitchen .. vintage scale, chalkboard, ball jar with vintage ornaments , and Santa salt and pepper shakers on a Christmas tray..
 
The last kitchen vignette is another Fitz and Floyd Santa , in a wrought iron basket , with lots of greenery and ornaments ..

 In the foyer there is this vignette with a silver tray , greenery ornaments and a snowy scene in a vintage Ball jar..

Also in the foyer is this silver tray with mini glitter houses, bottle brush trees, and a mini chalkboard..
 In the family room another vintage scale , a small Fitz and Floyd Santa, on a silver pedestal ( Goodwill of course :) small ornaments and 2 jack russells..all on a silver tray .
 This vintage sled holds a mini tree, lantern , Skating Santa and some ornaments.. I bought a basket at the Goodwill and cut the bottom out of it and slipped the mini tree into it. I have seen some big trees with baskets around them like this and I think it looks great , can't decide whether to paint it or leave it .
On the coffee table the glitter houses, greenery, and ornaments in a wooden tray from Pier One.

 
 


 In the dining room , this vignette sits on the buffet server..a wrought iron basket , pedestal bowl with ornaments and a snowglobe , a large snowball ornament and a Santa. This Fitz and Floyd Santa is on the other end of the server, its on a silver tray with a Dept 56 Santa , dried hydrangeas and greenery .
 This Fitz and Floyd Santa is on the hutch in the dining room , there is a snowy scene mason jar, and 2 more small Fitz and Floyd pieces with greenery and a Dollar Tree snowflake
 This glitter house is also on the hutch on a pedestal plate with the deer salt and pepper shakers from BHG at Walmart Christmas dishes.

 Thanks so much for your visits and comments especially at this busy time of year ! I hope you are enjoying the Holiday season !
I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest ..all the links are in the sidebar !

Linking to :




7 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely!! Oh ~ and I need your sugar cookie recipe!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Just stunning! Gorgeous all over!

Barb said...

I adore your Fitz and Floyd Santas. They are just beautiful!

Linda O said...

They are all gorgeous, but I think my favourite is the vintage sledge
Love Linda O xxx

Jannie said...

We want more! We want more! Can't miss your blog! Everyone is going crazy over your blog cuz I'm sending it everywhere! WOWZERS!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Your home is absolutely decked out gorgeously Priscilla. I love all of your vignettes! I saw those little deer S&P shakers at Walmart last week. I was so tempted to buy them, but I resisted. Now I am sad. I have to hop in there Monday. Guess who's going to see if they still have them? lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

OMG!! LOVE all these sweet vignettes!! You provided me with so many great ideas for next year on how to change things up a bit!!

Hugs,
Deb