Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another 30 minute tree skirt




I needed a tree skirt to go with my master bedroom..I got new bedding in a black and white damask pattern with some green, I did the tree with green decomesh, some white snowflakes and black glitter ornaments, I used felt for the base of tree skirt and 3 different black and white prints. The ruffles are about 4" each. It looks so cute !
HookingupwithHoH








Photobucket





Photobucket
Tidy Mom





Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special
IhookedupwithHoHlamespiceLink Party
sew many ways

Home Stories A2Z
http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2011/12/diy-ornaments-holiday-craft-link-party/
Check out Randee's Organized Chaos!

11 comments:

Jane Delcambre said...

Love your tree skirt....adorable & frilly!

Honey at 2805 said...

This is just the cutest!! Thank you for linking this adorable post to Potpourri Friday!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your tree skirt is Gorgeous.. I need to do one for my Christmas Tree also. I'm your newest follower on your Beautiful blog now, hope you can join my Tablescapes come see. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family. I'm from 2805 linky party.
XXOO Diane

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

You've been featured over at House of Hepworths!

Congrats!

Melissa @ LoveBugLiving said...

Love the black and white! Very cute!

Unknown said...

Such a cute skirt! I love the ruffles!! I'm your newest follower from the funky junk interiors party. I'd love you to stop by my blog & maybe follow along too!
Sally
loveofhomes.blogspot.com

Jessa said...

Agree it IS so cute, and fun!

The Charm of Home said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

LOVE your tree skirt! The prints in black & white are so fun and different from what you'd typically see. Stopping by from The Scrap Shoppe's Homemade Christmas Party!

Jessa said...

It IS so cute! What fun to see black and white for a Christmas tree. Thanks for sharing this with us. Pinning and tweeting it.

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

This is so pretty and frilly, love the elegance of black and white! Beautiful tree!