Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Two More Trees In The Family Room

 Good Morning!
Today I am sharing the other 2 trees in our family room.. #10 and #11
I showed you these a few days ago..The scrapbook tree and the snowman tree..
On the other side of the room is The Americana Tree and another snowman tree..
 They sit on both sides of my desk that I am sitting here at my laptop writing this blog post..
 The Americana tree is lit with white lights..and filled with red , white and blue ornaments..flags and red and blue picks are placed around the metal star for the topper..For a tree skirt I used another of those flea market baskets..The tree itself is a 6 foot skinny tree ..There are also wood star garlands in gold and others in red, white and blue..
 The other snowman tree is a 4 foot tree , that I wrapped with muslin to make a snowman .. there are colored lights around each layer..and poinsettias and snowflakes..



 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

4 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Wow! Amazing!

Unknown said...

I love your theme Christmas trees, full of beautiful ornaments. Kathleen in Az

Cindy Lou said...

Ok! I have seen all your trees! Spectacular! Do you do trees in your baths or bedrooms? Your running out of time! Hey next year I'm going to do a horse tree! In honor of my two horses! Ha!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla, That snow man Tree is so creative!! Made me smile!!
LOVE the Americana Tree!! I do so in the Summer for the patriotic Summer holidays. Do you do a Tree then?

Hugs,
Deb