Sunday, December 6, 2015

It's All Silver and Gold..

Happy Sunday!
This is tree # 6 on the parade of trees.. I showed it yesterday with its importance of being one of the 2 trees in the Christmas Village..

 It is decorated with gold , silver and cream.. Lots of floral picks..lace the Happy Holidays Ribbon and the best thing is the DIY book page tree topper! It just makes this tree fabulous ..

cream glittery branch garlands are wrapped around the tree.. tulle and lace bows are tucked into the branches..
 If you missed the Christmas village yesterday you can click here to see it..


If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

6 comments:

Karen said...

Another stunning tree!

Unknown said...

Beautiful winter Christmas tree, Kathleen in Az

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I just can't get over the fabulousness of your home! It stunningly awesome, inspiring and a real showstopper!

Barb said...

Priscilla, you continue to amaze me! How do you get all this beautiful decorating finished?!

Unknown said...

Coca Cola Santa and panda

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

This is one drop dead gorgeous Tree!! Love the topper and i know i have been saying it for years but i really do have to make one of those!!
Stunning!!

Hugs,
Deb