Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Its STARTED !

Started decorating my porch today..Love decomesh ! I used 2 evergreen garlands hooked together, 1 string of lights,1 1/2 rolls red decomesh and 1 roll of green . I bought 2 packages of shatterproof ornamentsred /white balls and white snowflakes and just used the wired evergreen branches to hold it all.For the wreath I used an old evergreen wreath and wired 2 rows of red plaid decomesh.I am going to get some either green ribbon or green picks to add to the wreath. Thanks for looking !





IhookedupwithHoHlamespice


Share Your Creations






UndertheTableandDreaming


Home Stories A2Z

7 comments:

Suzie Phillips said...

Sweet Priscilla!

Only YOU have the ability to inspire me to want to decorate for Christmas prior to Thanksgiving Turkey! Love Your Blog, SO Much! -Suz

Allyson Pecilunas said...

Looks great! I just found your blog and am now your newest follower. Stop by and check me out if you get a chance.

Noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Your home is looking great, I wish I could get a head start like you! (smile) I'm a new follower please drop by when you have a chance.

Debbiedoos said...

I love your entry way, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks so pretty! I love the deco mesh. You did a great job on your garland and the wreath. I bought some this year and used it on my tree!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Judy said...

Priscilla,


I just awarded your blog with the coveted Liebster award. This is an award for new up and coming blogs. Stop by my blog for the details.

~Judy~

http://shearjudy.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-award.html

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! I am visitng from Judy's blog!

Merry Christmas!