Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall wreath and banner and another ugly ripple..

 This is my fall wreath using a gold deco mesh..2 different colors opf rib bon, orange with gold and a leopard print..I got some copper colored leaves in the Christmas pic section at Michaels and a big copper colored sunflower at Michaels ,also. My porch is decorated for fall, no more Halloween inside or out ! The banner I made with my cricut , all the shapes are embossed and stickled.It spells out family. I am so ready to decorate for Christmas .I usually do it the week before Thanksgiving,and plan to do that again this year !Heres some of last years decorating ..http://priscillas2000.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-family-room.html


 I just picked these flowers yesterday from my garden..can't beleive I still have zinnias in November !


 I am making another ripple blanket..its for a boy and those are the colors requested..I love the more colorful blankets like these shown with the dogs claiming them !

Two football playoff games this weekend ..high school senior Friday night , 8th grader Sunday morning.Going to be an exciting weekend !!










Fun On A Dime
Tickled Pink at 504 Main

Tidy Mom

5 comments:

Cindy Rose said...

Very pretty & wispy-looking wreath! Great job! looking

Becca Bertotti said...

Looks wonderfully festive ... beautiful touches of Fall!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! And i love the dog!Joann

Honey at 2805 said...

Your wreath and other Fall decor and so fun and festive!

Thanks for sharing your post at Potpourri Friday!

Jackie said...

I love the wreath. It turned out beautiful. I really like the use of the sunflowers in the wreath.