Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Carrot Patch …Roundabout


Good morning!
"Carrot Patch" is the newest Roundabout for Spring! " Carrot Patch" is available here in our Etsy shop
"Ramona Rabbit".. "Ralph Rabbit" ..."Posie Peep"... "Percy Peep" and Carrot Patch which also comes with a bonus chart( and it is so cute!)
I finished "Carrot Patch " on a paddle from "Stitch, etc. " on Facebook ..The Stitching With The Housewives round sticky boards make finishing these so easy! I used 
Chelsea's Checks in orange and white and black and white Stitching Housewives ribbon and a daisy from daisy trim. I glued 3 carrots to the side of the paddle. I have used all of the Roundabouts to decorate my tiered tray on the kitchen table..

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: