Thursday, September 22, 2022

Autumn Farm Sign


Good morning! 
 "Autumn Farm Sign" is the perfect addition to your Fall stitching displays! It is available here in our etsy shop!
"Apple Orchard".. "Apple Pie" .. "Hello Fall".. "Autumn Farm  Sign "For finishing I used a pedestal stand from Paisley's and Polka dots.. the 2 little wood pieces ( Leaf and pumpkin) are also from Paisley and Polka dots. Chelsea's Checks in black and white and orange and white .
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)fff

No comments: