Friday, August 19, 2022

Sunny Days Dapper Doodad

Good morning!
"Sunny Days" is the happiest Dapper Doodad available here in our Etsy shop!
This set so far :) "Snowed In Sunflowers"    "You are My Sunshine" and Sunny Days" ... All 3 of these are stitched on 28 count Monaco that was Rit dyesd with Evening blue and then coffee Tea dunked .
Below is a video tutorial for fabric dying ..





For finishing I used a bucket from 141 Design company on Etsy .. I filled the bucket with a bunch of sunflowers added a bow to the handle with STitching With The Housewives ribbon .. Chelsea's Checks in mustard/ white and black and white ..

 Such a fun design to transition into Fall.. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: